Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Moving On

The picture you see used to be the bookshelf at the foot of my bed, in my room, in my house. Now it houses my mother's crockery.

My wardrobe, which used to be stuffed with my clothes now has other clothes that look strange and out of place. I look around me room these days and feel a sense of alienation. I can't complain. I now have a house that will be personalised and made my own. But that doesn't cover up the inevitable sadness of being separated from my childhood.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Daughter Mia,
Way to go! I am glad that you have finally picked up that lazy pen of yours and started writing.

Wardrobe, bookshelf, anything you want will go back to what it used to be. You just give the word.

Unknown said...

Daughter Mia,
Way to go! I am glad that you have finally picked up that lazy pen of yours and started writing.

Wardrobe, bookshelf, anything you want will go back to what it used to be. You just give the word.

Unknown said...

Really very nice post.Thanks
Best IAS Coaching In Jaipur

Unknown said...

Best Candid photographers in Jaipur
Thank you so much for share amazing post.

Unknown said...

Really a very nice post thank you so much
IAS Coaching in Bhopal
Civil Service Coaching in Bhopal